The Purpose of EMSA is to:
1. Promote and represent the interests of Members, which includes legislation and regulation.
The aim of the Association is to meet needs and to concentrate efforts and activities in those areas that are of most benefit or concern to members at any point in time.
2. Provide members with information, statistics, standards and knowledge.
3. Develop and maintain effective communications in the Postal sector, primarily with Royal Mail, Postwatch and Postcomm.
4. Develop and maintain effective communications with other industry associations, particularly EMA, FEPE and major UK trade associations.
5. Offer an educational input for members by organizing seminars and conferences as well as working to develop and promote appropriate qualifications for the industry.
6. Provide a range of services, events and information which ensures that all members perceive membership to be beneficial to their business and cost effective.